As the New Year approaches, I am reflecting on all that I have accomplished this year. Let’s rewind the clock, and see what happened throughout 2013.
1. I helped rebrand the Campus Activities Board.
2. I saw Pentatonix live.
3. I watched one of my best friends get married.
4. I went to Portland for the first time.
5. I went canoeing.
6. I got my big girl license.
7. I tried to start a new tradition.
8. I had a magical journey on the Disney College Program.
9. I was on national television.
10. I saved up for my own vacation for the first time.
11. I crossed “Do Lady and the Tramp Scene” off of my bucket list.
12. I spent Christmas away from family for the first time.
13. I went on a 1000 mile road trip….
…And I’m about to go another another 1000 mile road trip home. 2013 may be coming to a close, but I know that 2014 has so much in store. Happy New Year, everyone! I hope we can continue to make memories together!
-The Memory Maker